Luxury is a word that we often associate with the Emirate city of Dubai. Once a simple fishing village, the city transformed into this opulent, ultra-modern city in just a few decades. Today, Dubai is home to some record-breaking attractions like the Burj Khalifa (the tallest building the world), IMG Worlds of Adventures (the largest indoor theme park in the world), Ski Dubai (the largest indoor ski resort in the world), etc. One of the most popular attractions of the city is the Palm Jumeirah, the largest manmade island in the world. While there are several amazing attractions on this island, Hotel Atlantis the Palm is, undoubtedly, its crowning glory.
Hotel Atlantis the Palm
The Palm Jumeirah is a palm-shaped island, comprising of a huge trunk and 16 fronds. On the top of the island is a crescent shaped strip, which is home to the 5-starred Hotel Atlantis the Palm. The hotel comprises 1548 rooms, which are spread within 22 floors. Apart from different types of suites that give you the view of the ocean, the island, and the city, there are also several underwater suites, which give you the chance to enjoy the marine life.
Best Time to Visit Hotel Atlantis the Palm
Hotel Atlantis the Palm is good to visit throughout the year. The best time is surely the winter months, i.e. between November and April. The climate is pleasant enough to enjoy the beaches of the Hotel Atlantis and also to have fun at its water park. However, if you are planning to visit during this season, it is important to remember that the place would not only be expensive but a bit crowded as well. You have to make your hotel reservation months in advance if you want to stay at the Hotel Atlantis the Palm during your holiday in Dubai during these months.
On the other hand, if you want to enjoy a budget-friendly holiday, it is best to visit during the summer months, i.e. between May and October. Dubai is extremely warm during these months, especially between July and August. However, the hotel rooms as well as the indoor attractions here are fully air-conditioned, making it possible for you to spend your holiday quite comfortably. You can also spend time at the Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park to cool off during the summer months.
Day Tour Guests
An important thing to remember is that you do not have to stay at the resort to visit the Hotel Atlantis the Palm. Rather, there are several attractions that people can visit inside the Hotel Atlantis premises, without being a guest here. If you want to visit one of the attractions or dine at one of the fine-dining restaurants, you can do that anytime during the year. Almost all the attractions and restaurants are open throughout the year.
If you are visiting Hotel Atlantis during Ramadan, you would not find too many changes. Restaurants and other attractions like the water park, aquarium, etc. remain open during the holy month. However, you have to make sure that you dress conservatively while moving around the resort. Moreover, restaurants do not have live entertainment or performances during the month of Ramadan.
New Year’s Eve
If you want to welcome the New Year in a grand style, there is nothing better than New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner at Hotel Atlantis. Delicious appetizers and drinks, 30-piece love band performance, unlimited premium alcoholic drinks, luxury buffet, live cooking stations, and some amazing entertainment await you here for the New Year’s Eve. Moreover, you would also be treated with some amazing fireworks as the clock strikes midnight. The New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner is one of the most glamorous New Year parties that happen in Dubai.
Best Attractions at Hotel Atlantis the Palm
Apart from staying at one of the royal suites at the resort, here are some of the interesting attractions that you can enjoy here:
- Enjoy some thrill rides and slides at the Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park. There are some amazing pools and slides for both adults and kids here.
- The Aquaventure Water Park also has a beach, where you can relax with a glass of your favorite drink or enjoy some beach games or water sports.
- Watch more than 65,000 marine animals swimming around you at the Lost Chambers Aquarium. You can go diving and snorkeling here as well.
- Greet, meet, and interact with dolphins and sea lions at Dolphin Bay and Sea Lion Point, respectively. It is a pleasure to meet these highly intelligent and social sea animals.
- Hotel Atlantis the Palm is home to restaurants owned by Michelin-star chefs. Some of the popular restaurants here are Ronda Locatelli, Gordan Ramsay’s Bread Street Kitchen, Nobu, Ossiano, Ayamna, Hakkasan, Saffron, etc.
- If you want to experience an amazing nightlife, head to Nasimi Beach Club for one of the best beach parties in Dubai.
- Relax your body and mind by booking an amazing body massage at the ShuiQi Spa.
- The resort also has a shopping center, where you can buy everything clothes and accessories to toys.
It can easily be said that any time is a great time to visit the Hotel Atlantis the Palm. All you have to do is make a plan, book your flight tickets, get your Dubai visa, and you would be ready for the experience of a lifetime at this incredible resort that is located on one of the most unusual islands in the world.