Only Dubai Visa adopts a hands-on approach to make sure that you’re guided and assisted through all stages of applying for a Dubai visa online. With about a decade’s experience, we go extra miles to take the stress out of obtaining your visa for Dubai. Furthermore, we boast in-depth knowledge across diverse visa types, including tourist visa, visit visa multiple-entry visa, and transit visa, means your visit to Dubai will be as hassle free as possible. Before lodging your application for visa to Dubai, you can submit your queries online or even directly call our visa consultants to seek personalized visa advice. This helps our clients to have their Dubai visa related questions well answered and also comprehend specific visit requirements that should be adhered to prior to applying for a visa to gain Dubai entry. Once your visa is approved, we’ll forward it your mail in JPG or PDF Format. Keep a print out of your approved visa for Dubai ready because you may be sometimes asked to show it at the airport’s immigration counter. We also provide express visa services to those who need their visa within two to three days. Give us a call on + 971 42 97 2626 or fill out the query form or forward your doubts pertaining to Dubai visa to email@example.com. You can further refer to our 'Visa Requirements' page for more details on our visa services.
Documents for Dubai Visa application
- Scanned copies of passport with a validity of at least six months at the time of travel.
- Scanned copies of guarantor’s passport.
- Scanned copy of the guarantor’s salary certificate or employment contract.
- Duly filled E-application form
- Applicant’s passport size photograph in white background.
- Security deposit.
How to apply for Dubai Visa online?
Applicants visiting Dubai can easily apply for a visa online. Once you determine the type of visa for your Dubai visit, complete the following regulatory procedures and get ready to receive your visa within four to five working days.
- Submit online visa application form that is duly filled out and signed
- Upload recent passport size photograph taken in white background
- Attach scanned copies of passport front and last pages
- Attach scanned copies of confirmed return air tickets
- Use the secured link to make visa fee payment online
That’s all! Our visa consultants will take care of the rest. As soon as your visa is approved, we’ll send it via email. But, please be informed that the approval of is at the sole discretion of UAE Immigration department. So, in an unlikely situation if your visa is not approved, we’ll forward you an email detailing the authority’s corresponding reasons for the rejection of your visa application.
Terms and Conditions
- Please note that visa processing can be done only upon the completion of required documentation and clearance of payments.
- All visa application is for single entry only.
- It is recommended to apply for a visa at least 5 to 7 days prior to your arrival. We require five working days (Sunday to Thursday) days to process your visa. In case your application is held by the immigration, it may take two more days for your visa approval.
- Upon the approval of your visa by the UAE Immigration Authority, we’ll send you a copy of visa to your email. Take a print out of this visa copy to submit at the airport’s passport control section.
- Original copy of visa is not required.
- If you are traveling by road and want to enter UAE by Road, you will need original visa copy issued by immigration which will cost additional AED150 per person. (courier charges extra).
- Visa Approval is at the sole discretion of the Immigration Officials, and Only Dubai Visa should not be held responsible for the rejection of your visa application. Moreover, the ODV cannot guarantee that all applications will be approved. Once your Visa Application is submitted to the Immigration Department, the Visa Application Fee is non-refundable whether it is approved, rejected or in the event your visa is approved but you are unable to travel to the UAE.
- Some airline service providers may entail passengers for an ‘Ok to Board’ approval, which, at most, should be done 24hours prior to the stipulated flight departure time. Upon your request, the ODV can do it for you for an extra charge.
- If your visa application is denied by the UAE Immigration, we’ll send you a copy of the same for your record.
- A fine of AED100 will be incurred from the guarantee amount, if the traveler is not able to travel upon the issuance of a visa.
- If a tourist does not leave the country on or before the due date, a penalty of AED150 per day will be incurred from the guarantee amount.
- The security cheque of the guarantor will be deposited, if a traveler on Rayna’s sponsored visa has to face overstay due to imprisonment or committing of any crime.
- Once you leave the country, we require you to send us a copy of your passport’s page with the UAE immigration’s exit stamp. This will serve as a proof that you have left the country. Further, it enables us to double check it in our online system.
- The refund of security cheque is done only upon the clear confirmation of your departure from the country.
- A reliable travel insurance plan is inevitable to tackle unforeseen events like medical emergencies during your travel. If you don’t have one, the ODV can help you, though charges apply.