Dubai is an incredible city that beautifully blends the traditional Bedouin culture with modern lifestyle. It is progressive and yet at the same time, deeply rooted in its traditions. The city draws many tourists every year for its architecture and innovation. It is the city where you can see the tallest structure in the world, one of the largest shopping mall on earth and the biggest man-made island ever. Besides the places to see and visit, Dubai also hosts several festivals and events yearly, the most popular of which is the month long Dubai Shopping Festival. With so many things happening in the city throughout the year, you would likely want to visit the place frequently. If you plan to visit Dubai for a short time, a 14 days tourist visa would be the right one for you.
Top Benefits of a 14-Day Dubai Visa: Who Needs It?
- It is one of the most preferred visa solutions if you wish to make a quick, temporary visit to Dubai for various reasons.
- It is ideal for those who want to stay in Dubai or the UAE, for a short period, not more than two weeks.
- It is perfect for various short-term visits that range from tourism and urgent business trips to brief family visits.
Here is a complete guide on how to apply for a 14-days Dubai visa.
1. Is a 14 days visa appropriate for you?
The 14 days tourist visa can be procured easily if you have all the right documents. You need to remember that this is a single-entry visa. In case you need to stay in Dubai for a longer time, it would be best to apply for a 30 days Dubai visa. Nevertheless, if you are visiting Dubai for sightseeing an event or a family function, the 14 days visa would be perfect for you. This visa is valid only for 14 days from the date of issue, so it would be best to apply for it just a few days before you plan to travel. Once you have submitted all the documents, you will receive the visa in 3-4 working days.
The Dubai visit visa process begins only when you submit all the supporting documents. The documents that you would require are as follows:
- A Hard copy of the application form has to be submitted to the nearby UAE Embassy. The application form should be completely filled out and signed. There should be no errors, either factual or typos. Even a slight discrepancy in the facts could lead to the rejection of your visa.
- Your passport should have at least six months validity from the date of travel to Dubai. You need to provide photocopies of your passport’s first and last pages which usually contain all your personal information, including name, nationality, address, passport number, validity, etc. Make sure that the photocopies are colored and not black and white.
- The size of your passport size photograph should be 4.3X5.5 cm. It should strictly be against a white background. If the picture’s background of the picture is in another color, your application might get rejected. Also, the photo should be clear, and your facial features should be completely visible.
- Your flight ticket to Dubai and your return ticket to your home country are essential documents for your visa application process. You need to book your tickets beforehand, and make sure that they are confirmed.
- You need to submit an invitation letter from the person hosting you in Dubai, who can be a friend, family member or a company (in case of an official visit). You would also need your host’s passport copy and UAE residential proof. The residential visa should have a minimum of 6 months validity.
- If you travel to Dubai as a tourist, you will have to submit proof of your hotel bookings.
- If you are self-employed, a photocopy of your trade license should be attached along with the application form. You may also have to bring in the original for verification.
- Travel insurance is mandatory as is a colored photocopy of your pan card if you are an India citizen
The 14 days tourist visa can be obtained easily, and you do not require a lot of paper work. If all the documents mentioned above are in proper order, you will get your visa quickly, and soon you will be flying off to Dubai. With this visa, apart from Dubai, you can enter the country through any of the entry ports in the UAE. Contact a Dubai visa expert who will guide you through these steps give tips about cheap ways to get a Dubai visa and more.
If you are looking for expert assistance for your 14-day Dubai visa application, Only Dubai Visa’s team offers a seamless visa expedience, ensuring swift processing and approval of your Dubai visa. All you need to do is provide us with all the accurate details, along with the essential documents.